Welcome to Doctor Nick's Fundraising Page
I am once again riding in the "New" Courage Classic, (now renamed Ride with Courage) this year. The ride is the last weekend in August and the goal, besides having a great ride with beautiful scenery, is to raise money to support Kids Care at Mary Bridge.
I will, again, be riding in honor and memory of my daughter, Hannah, who passed away approaching four years ago. She was a big supporter of MB and Courage Classic.
Please consider a generous donation to the cause!
Thank You in advance for your support,
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2016 thanks to donor support:
- 250,000 hospital visits
- 39,000 emergency room visits
- 3,700 inpatient stays
- 90 children received chemotherapy and hundreds more received follow-up treatment
2016 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,100 families stayed at Tree House, a family housing unit available for individuals with hospitalized loved ones
- 1,700 victims of child abuse and neglect were served by the Child Abuse Intervention Department
- 12,000 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 2,683 kids with special needs received therapy at Mary Bridge Children’s Therapy Unit
- 477 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries via safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.