Breaking the cycle:
Supporting bright, strong futures through recovery
Each year, more than 200 pregnant women struggle with addiction in Pierce County.
With community support, MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital plans to offer these mothers hope, recovery and a chance for a healthier pregnancy by building the Substance Treatment and Recovery Training (START) Inpatient Unit.
Join us in empowering these women to build happier and healthier futures for themselves and their families.
- Our Foundations
- Good Samaritan Foundation
- Mary Bridge Children's Foundation
- MultiCare Health Foundation
- MultiCare Inland Northwest Foundation
- South King Health Foundation
- Our Stories
- Our Mission
- Your Impact
- Contact Us
- Make a Gift
- Our Events