Other Ways to Give
However and whenever you choose to contribute, your gifts are meaningful, significant and appreciated.
Call any of our offices to make a one-time or recurring credit card payment.
Checks may be mailed to any of our office locations. Please include the foundation and campaign or program you wish to support.
We love to have our donors drop by. Credit cards, checks, cash donations are welcome Monday through Friday, from 9am to 4:30pm at any of our office locations.
Gifts of Stock
Do you know about the tax benefits to making stock gifts to your favorite charities? Learn more here.
Make a lasting difference in the lives of people in your community by making an estate gift and becoming a Legacy Circle member. Ways of giving through your estate include:
• Making a gift through your will.
• Designating a percentage of your retirement plan to benefit MultiCare.
• Donating appreciated stock.
• Donating real estate.
• Arranging a charitable remainder trust to benefit MultiCare.
For more information on legacy giving visit: multicarelegacy.org
Have us in your estate plans already?
Contact Shelley Buck, Planned Giving Manager, at email@example.com or 253.403.3093
- Our Foundations
- Good Samaritan Foundation
- Mary Bridge Children's Foundation
- MultiCare Behavioral Health Foundation
- MultiCare Health Foundation
- MultiCare Inland Northwest Foundation
- South King Health Foundation
- Our Stories
- Our Mission
- Your Impact
- Contact Us
- Make a Gift
- Our Events