Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital
Resources for behavioral health care are scarce in Pierce County, even though one in five adults experiences mental illness. MultiCare has teamed up with CHI Franciscan Health to build a 120-bed behavioral health hospital that will serve approximately 5,000 people every year — people like Amy.
Amy struggled for more than a decade without proper resources in Pierce County to diagnose and treat her serious behavioral health illness. Watch Amy's story to learn more about how your generosity can provide hope, healing and recovery for others.
- Our Foundations
- Good Samaritan Foundation
- Mary Bridge Children's Foundation
- MultiCare Behavioral Health Foundation
- MultiCare Health Foundation
- MultiCare Inland Northwest Foundation
- South King Health Foundation
- Our Stories
- Our Mission
- Your Impact
- Contact Us
- Make a Gift
- Our Events