Join us August 20-21, 2022!
Funds raised through Mary Bridge Children's Courage benefit child abuse prevention and treatment programs at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and Health Network. Learn more about this critical need.
Mary Bridge Children’s Courage is back in person and this year we have multiple ride options. Here’s how to participate:
- Virtual riders:
- Registration fee is only $25 and there is no fundraising minimum.
- You can earn all sorts of great fundraising incentives
- No need to log or report miles. Get creative and challenge yourself!
- In-person riders:
- Registration is $85 which covers two breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday), dinner Saturday evening, and rider insurance for both days.
- Fundraising minimum of $750 prior to riding.
- Multiple ride options based on your level of experience. Starting at 18 miles with our Cascade Cruiser to our Kraken Century Climb with a little over 100 miles and steep climb up Mission Ridge. The challenge up to you!