Please join me as Amelia and I virtually Ride with Courage. We are fundraising to support Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital Child Abuse and Intervention Department (CAID), and we need your help! Over the summer we are committed to get out and staying active. We are riding, walking, hiking and bringing all of our friends along (even the four-legged, furry ones.)
Along with the Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC), CAID serves more than 2,000 children annually by bringing together medical and mental health professionals, social workers, law enforcement, and legal advocates to provide comprehensive care. In 2019, donors helped:
- Provide 1,004 patients with a CAID service i.e. forensic interview, mental health, social work assistance etc.
- Fund 500 forensic interviews
- Fund 415 free physical exams
- 59 children are seen by CAID at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- 78 children from military families receive CAID services (a new program that began in May)
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts
- Register for Courage and join me
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social media accounts
Ready. Set. Courage.
100% of donor contributions to support Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital Child Abuse and Intervention Department (CAID). Here are a few ways your dollars help:
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a nonprofit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at supportmarybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.