Welcome to Angie's Personal Fundraising Page
Please join me as I virtually Ride with Courage September 19th from 9:30 to 12:00 & Brad will be riding from 12:00 - 2:30. I will send out a list of rides to stack together and you can ride with either one of us for however long you're available! I am fundraising to support Mary Bridge Children’s Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID), and I need your help! I would love for you to RIDE with us and if you can make a donation or share with others to get them to donate! Please help me reach my goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need!!!
100% of your donation will support the programs and services CAID offers to help children and families seek justice and healing.
Along with the Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC), CAID serves nearly 2,000 children annually by bringing together medical and mental health professionals, social workers, law enforcement, and legal advocates to provide comprehensive care.
In 2019, donors helped:
- CAID triage 1,004 patients
- Fund 415 free physical exams
- 59 children at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- 78 children from military families receive CAID services (a new program that began in May)
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts
- Register for Courage and join me
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social media accounts
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a nonprofit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at supportmarybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.