2022 Courage Ride
You all know I am more of a climber than a cyclist, but this is for an amazing cause.
In August I am showing my support for a very vulnerable population by participating in Mary Bridge Children's 124 mile Courage Ride
100% OF YOUR DONATION WILL BENEFIT CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT PROGRAMS AT MARY BRIDGE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL AND HEALTH NETWORK.
In 2021, 610 children walked through the doors of pierce county's child advocacy center in need of support and hope.
with the help of last years donations:
- 259 medical evaluations and 445 forensic interviews were conducted
- 450 children were given access to social work and advocacy support
PLEASE JOIN ME AS WE ENSURE THAT IN 2022, EACH CHILD IN NEED receives the care and HEALING THEY DESERVE.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN HELP!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts
- Register for Courage and join me
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social media accounts
READY. SET. COURAGE.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a nonprofit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at supportmarybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.