Welcome to My Personal Page
You may know that my wife, Jeannie, is an 11-year breast cancer survivor, and she has been completely cancer free and healthy as ever. Needless to say, we both feel so fortunate to be here today, and can't imagine a life without each other. We are giving back to the community by raising money through running.
Jeannie has been always into health & fitness. A year after completing her cancer treatments (surgery, chemo & radiation), Jeannie ran her first full marathon in Portland, OR in 2010, checking it off on her bucket list. She has completed 9 full marathons since, and when I ran Chicago Marathon in October 2018, I used this opportunity to raise over $5,000 for Come Walk With Me. Of course, I couldn't have done it without your support.
This year, I am running Eugene Marathon on April 28th, and I would like to ask for your help in supporting those going through a diagnosis or treatment of breast cancer, honoring those who have fought breast cancer and won, and remembering those who we lost too soon. I will be so grateful for your generosity, and if you would like to be creative, it would be fun to receive donations in $26.2 increments. :-)
Thank you for your support, and thanks for reading my story. Jun (and Jeannie)
100% of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community to fund programs like:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register for Come Walk With Me and participate in the 5K Walk or Motorcycle Ride.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
Come Walk With Me to make a positive impact on our local community.
Come Walk With Me to ensure that every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at Good Samaritan Hospital gets the necessary support and resources.
Come Walk With Me so no breast cancer patient will have to walk alone through this fight.
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, not-for-profit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services. Learn more at multicare.org/goodsam.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.