Welcome to My Personal Page
October is a breast cancer awareness month, and it has a special meaning in my life, since so many of people near & dear to me have been touched by it.
Jeannie's breast cancer diagnosis on Valentine's Day 2008 was a complete shock to us, and we are so thankful that she was able to receive world class care right here in Puyallup. 13+ years later, she is healthy & as vibrant as ever!
Please join me and the Beast Runners in raising the awareness as well as money to support the local health programs in our community. Thank you. Jun Chea
100% of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community to fund programs like:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register for Come Walk With Me and participate in the 5K Walk or Motorcycle Ride.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
Come Walk With Me to make a positive impact on our local community.
Come Walk With Me to ensure that every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at Good Samaritan Hospital gets the necessary support and resources.
Come Walk With Me so no breast cancer patient will have to walk alone through this fight.
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, nonprofit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan Hospital relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services.
Learn more at multicare.org/good-samaritan-hospital.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.