Welcome to My Personal Page
RIDE FOR KIDS. RIDE WITH COURAGE. Thank you for your generosity!
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage
support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge.
Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital depends on the generosity of the community. 65%
of children served are on Medicaid—and even the best private health insurance has
gaps in coverage. Our donors are the guardian angels for countless children and
families in our area. Philanthropy also funds special programs that would not be
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital &
Health Center in 2016 thanks to donor support:
• 250,000 hospital visits
• 39,000 emergency room visits
• 3,700 inpatient stays
• 90 children received chemotherapy and
hundreds more received follow-up
2016 donor-supported community program stats:
• 1,100 families stayed at Tree House
• 1,700 victims of child abuse and neglect were served
at the Child Abuse Intervention Department
• 12,000 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
• 2,683 kids with special needs received therapy at Children’s Therapy Unit
• 477 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for
• Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety
education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety
equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has
counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all
children, regardless of a family’s ability to pay. When you support Mary Bridge, you
help all children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.