Please Help Phillip Help the Kiddos!
Please join me as I Ride with Courage on August 25 and 26. As you likely know, I work with fundraising for Multicare year in year out. Of all the important things I support, and the important things you support, I am most passionate about this event. Mary Bridge and C.A.I.D. do amazing work for the most vulnerable among us, the children.
If you live here you have likely felt the effects of their work directly, or most certainly, indirectly through the children of your friends and family. Whether helping the sick and injured babies at Mary Bridge, or working with the abuse victions at C.A.I.D., these people do phenomenal work right here in our community. Were it not for the type of things they do every day, my son would likely not be here.
Whether it is $25.00, $50.00 or $100.00, I thank you for your generosity in supporting our great community hospital. Please donate now what you can, but I won't be mad if it is $1,000.00!
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.