Welcome to Robyn's Fundraising Page
I need your support! I will be pedaling my bicycle over Blewett Pass and back on August 24th & 25th as I Ride with Courage. I am fundraising to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital. Will you donate to help me reach my goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need?
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
2018 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,083 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 420 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 9,926 free vaccines were administered to 4,296 children through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 277 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- 715 car seat inspections through the Center for Childhood Safety
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.