On October 5, Candy's Crusaders, the 2019 Come Walk With Me 5K team will be walking to raise money for breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. The team is proud to honor a former Fred Meyer co-worker Candy who has survived breast cancer and utilized the services provided from the funds raised by this walk. Will you join us and help make these services available to anyone who needs them?
Please click the link at the bottom of this email to join the team today. If you can’t join the team, please consider making a donation so together, we can support breast cancer patients and survivors in our community.
From exercise and nutrition classes to custom-fitted wigs, from breast mammograms to post-surgery camisoles, the programs offered at the MultiCare Good Samaritan Cancer Resource Center are available to anyone in the community.
Thank you in advance for joining us!
100% of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community to fund programs like:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register for Come Walk With Me and participate in the 5K Walk or Motorcycle Ride.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
Come Walk With Me to make a positive impact on our local community.
Come Walk With Me to ensure that every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at Good Samaritan Hospital gets the necessary support and resources.
Come Walk With Me so no breast cancer patient will have to walk alone through this fight.
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, not-for-profit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services. Learn more at multicare.org/goodsam.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.