Welcome to My Personal Fundraising Page!
Please join me as I Ride with Courage on August 24th and 25th!.
This will be my 10th year riding in the Courage! I participate in this event each year because I am passionate about the cause, it's now a tradition for me, and because I can; I don't have kids of my own, but I can ride to help kids in need! I am so fortunate to be able to, and there is a big need to support this worthy cause. There are so many reasons to ride...I love the challenge, and this is one way I can be helpful to others.
We're heading back to the mountain passes! We'll be riding from Cle Elum, up Blewett Pass, into Leavenworth on day 1. On day 2 we'll ride Old Blewett Pass back to Cle Elum. The ride route has changed over the years, but the goal is the same. I am fundraising to support the Child Abuse Intervention Department at Tacoma's Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and I need your help! Will you donate to help me reach my goal and help kids and families get the services they need?
LIFE IS SHORT. LIFE IS A CHALLENGE. LIFE DOES NOT LOOK BACK.
BE KIND & ENJOY LIFE!
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team43,448 emergency room visits3,665 hospital admissions 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.