Welcome to Team Pink~tastic's team page!
Dear Family and Friends,
Throughout the month of October I will participate in the Come Walk With Me 5K to raise money for breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. This will be our teams 4th year walking! Every year the event is held downtown Sumner with a parade, speakers, booths and of course our 5k walk through town. This year, like last year the event will again be held virtually. Each team is holding their own walk within their neighborhood or a park, of course we will be wearing out team shirts and lots of pink! Come join our team, just click on the link below!!
Our goal to raise at least $500, I want to help make the lives of those fighting breast cancer a little easier. This cause is important to me because five years ago on Sept 12, 2016 I was diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, breast cancer. I was very fortunate my cancer was detected early before it had a chance to spread to other parts of my body. I was blessed with a team of Doctors that I trusted 100% to see me through my treatment and recovery. This October marks my 5th year of being cancer free!!!
Early detection can be lifesaving however many women do not have health insurance to cover the cost of a mammogram. Please help me support others who need our help to pay for diagnostic and treatment procedures. Thank you to all of you who continue to support this important cause! If you are unable to donate this year please take time to reach out to someone you know who is fighting cancer with an encouraging call or visit! It means so much to know others care!!
Please consider making a donation today!!
100% of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community to fund programs like:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register for Come Walk With Me and participate in the 5K Walk or Motorcycle Ride.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
Come Walk With Me to make a positive impact on our local community.
Come Walk With Me to ensure that every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at Good Samaritan Hospital gets the necessary support and resources.
Come Walk With Me so no breast cancer patient will have to walk alone through this fight.
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, nonprofit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan Hospital relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services.
Learn more at multicare.org/good-samaritan-hospital.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.