Never lose Hope
I have choose to do this walk this year I have seen this walk and wanted to do it for a few years now . No it's not because I have become a cancer warrior . It's because breast cancer has also been close to my heart and I have always been a supporter.
October 2020 I had to step to the plate and become a breast cancer warrior . This was not an easy job . This was something I wish no-one should have to do . What's even harder is there are others out there doing it alone. NOONE should ever fight alone . My goal is to make sure others don't fight alone . I will always have a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen . I will walk to walk to fight for all of us that have fought, will continue to fight & those who don't know yet the journey they are about to endure.
This is why I am choosing Multicare Good Samaritian "Come walk with ME" . They helped me and continue to help me during my cancer journey. Please consider coming and walking with me October 1, 2022. You too can help . Whether you are walking with me or would like make a donation it all helps. If you can do either please share my story and page . Together WE fight breast cancer !!!!
100 percent of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community fund programs like:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, nonprofit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan Hospital relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services.
Learn more at multicare.org/good-samaritan-hospital.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.