Welcome to My Personal Fundraising Page
Hey sports fans, Scott Hatteberg here. I'm reaching out to you all in an effort to raise money for a charity bike race I've entered. It's an event put on by the Mary Bridge Childrens Hospital called The Courage Classic. It takes place at the end of August and will be a trek across both the old and new highways of Blewett Pass. All donations go straight to the charity (though I'm hoping they sock away a little emergency fund in case I need to be airlifted off the mountain:). Thanks for your consideration in helping out, it truly is a great cause. I even think they accept money from Huskies which shows you how truly committed they are to helping kids. Anyway, I better get back to training. Beer...(ahem).. I mean carbs are good for energy, right?
Cheers to you all!
Hatte - Team El Dorado
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.