Welcome to Abbey Schneidmiller's Personal Page
Please join me as I Ride with Courage. I have been a part of the Courage Classic ride for 6 years. I might have taken a bit of a hiatus the last few years but am eager to ride again this summer and raise support for Mary Bridge Children's Hospital.
This year, it means so much more to Kyle and I to be able to participate in this ride. We consider Mary Bridge Children's Hospital to be our family. Not only have I had the opportunity to be able to care for many patients at Mary Bridge for the past 15 years, we have also been on the receiving end of this with our daughter Lucy. Between work and appointments we spend countless hours at Mary Bridge and feel so fortunate to have access to such a wonderful facility with caring and supportive staff that help us navigate Lucy's medical needs. Additionally we have been on the receiving end of financial support, adaptive medical and sports equipment such as a bike, and certificates for free shoes every time Lucy receives a new orthotic. It is an honor to help raise awareness to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and we would love for you to consider a donation. Thank you in advance for your support.
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.