Welcome to Tiffany and Mark's Fundraising Page!
Hello friends and family!
Mark and I are going to ride the Mary Bridge Children's Courage this summer. We are fundraising to support the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID) at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and we need your help!
Child abuse happens more than you think and because of my job at Mary Bridge, I am more aware of it than ever before. CAID supports families when child abuse is suspected or discovered. They also offer community programs to strengthen families and empower people to prevent abuse. They provide medical treatment following sexual or physical assault, forensic exams, assistance navigating the legal system and accessing community resources, and information and referrals for families in their darkest hour. All of this is without cost to the family.
100 percent of the proceeds from your donation will go to support the CAID department!
Please consider donating to this invaluable cause.
Thank you, Tiffany and Mark
Will you donate to help us reach my goal and help kids in our community get the services they need?
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.