Welcome to Jim's Personal Fundraising Page
Please join me as I Ride with Courage. I am fundraising to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and I need your help! Will you donate to help me reach my goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need?
My little brother Jerry has challenged me to ride the Mountain Pass from Cle Elum,WA to Leavenworth,WA a distance of 52 miles each way over Blewett Pass. He knows I love my bike riding opportunities and after he rode this last year he knew it would be something I would love the challenge to take on. We will be taking on the challenge to raise money for Mary Bridge Children's Hospital a local Children's Hospital near their home in Cle Elum, WA. Jerry's wife, Julie has had a young family member served by the hospital and they work as a Team every year to help in the fundraising effort.
I truly appreciate everyone that is able to support me on this adventure and know the children's hospital we are supporting does an outstanding job taking care of the children in their area.
Thank you in advance for your generosity, kindness, and words of encouragement.
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.