HOORAY! I AM 8 YEARS CANCER FREE!
Hooray! I am celebrating being 8 years cancer free by walking in "Come Walk With Me". Please help me raise funds to support those going through a breast cancer diagnosis or treatment, honoring those who have fought breast cancer and won and remembering those who we lost too soon.
100 PERCENT of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community fund programs like:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patient
Please click on the DONATE button below to support this great cause!!**
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, nonprofit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan Hospital relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services.
Learn more at multicare.org/good-samaritan-hospital.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.