Welcome to My Personal Page
Please Come Walk With Me on the first Saturday in October in downtown Sumner, and help me support those going through a diagnosis or treatment of breast cancer, honor those who have fought breast cancer and won and remember those who we lost too soon. I have been in remission for 1 year and there are changes in emotions physical and mental but I'm thankful and rejoice everyday that God has given to me. We have lost 5 members in the last 8 years to not just 1 cancer but 4 different cancers. I don't walk for myself but family members and friends who have been affected by this disease. My heart goes out to each and all. If you are not able to donate pray that there will all be a day everyone will be free from cancer and that there will be a cure. Have faith! In Hebrews it says that Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence not yet seen. I'm claiming this as I have for years. Blessings to all of you. And in remembrance to Dori there is also Non Hodgekins lymphoma for team Dori that still exists for Non Hodgekins Lymphoma. Always loved and never forgotten.
100% of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community to fund programs like:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register for Come Walk With Me and participate in the 5K Walk or Motorcycle Ride.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
Come Walk With Me to make a positive impact on our local community.
Come Walk With Me to ensure that every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at Good Samaritan Hospital gets the necessary support and resources.
Come Walk With Me so no breast cancer patient will have to walk alone through this fight.
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, not-for-profit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services. Learn more at multicare.org/goodsam.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.