Welcome to Bryan Habeck's Personal Fundraising Page
Please join me as I Ride with Courage on August 29 and 30. I am fundraising to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and I need your help! Will you donate to help me reach my goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need?
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge Children's. Here are a few ways your dollars help:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center:
- 45,000 emergency room visits
- 3,800 inpatient stays
- 90 children received chemotherapy and hundreds more received follow-up treatment
Donor-supported community program statistics:
- 494 families stayed at Tree House
- 415 victims of child abuse and neglect were served at the Child Abuse Intervention Department
- 2,683 kids with special needs received therapy at Children’s Therapy Unit
- 453 children received grief support through Bridges Center for Grieving Children
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts
- Register for Courage and ride with me
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social media accounts
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a nonprofit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at supportmarybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.