Welcome to Todd's Fundraising Page
I love family and I love riding bikes.
Luckily, the Mary Bridge Children's Courage bike ride allows me to support both. I have two young daughters and both have received exceptional care at Mary Bridge. This ride is my way of giving back to not only the company I've worked for going on nearly a decade, but to all of the families and patients of Mary Bridge that could use the extra support.
Please consider either donating to help me reach my goal or join me (Team "Ride Like the Winded"!) as we Ride with Courage on August 29.
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge Children's. Here are a few ways your dollars help:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center:
- Nearly 239,000 visits made to outpatient clinics
- Nearly 45,000 patients visit the Emergency Department every year
- Nearly 6,300 pediatric surgeries are performed
- 3,800 children in need of inpatient hospital stays
- More than 600 children and babies in need of critical care are transported to Mary Bridge Children's each year
2018 donor-suported community program statistics:
- 1,083 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 420 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 9,926 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 277 families received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts
- Register for Courage and ride with me
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social media accounts
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a nonprofit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at supportmarybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.