Welcome to the Personal Fundraising Page of Benjamin Todd
Hi! I'm Benjamin and I am 13 years old. The last few years, my Dad Aaron, has supported the Mary Bridge Children's Courage and I have wanted to join him on this challenging ride. Now that I am old enough, I can finally do it and help out kids in my area too!
Please join me as I Ride with Courage on August 29 and 30. I am fundraising to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and I need your help! Will you donate to help me reach my goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need?
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge Children's. Here are a few ways your dollars help:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center:
- Nearly 239,000 visits made to outpatient clinics
- Nearly 45,000 patients visit the Emergency Department every year
- Nearly 6,300 pediatric surgeries are performed
- 3,800 children in need of inpatient hospital stays
- More than 600 children and babies in need of critical care are transported to Mary Bridge Children's each year
Donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,083 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 420 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 9,926 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 277 families received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts
- Register for Courage and ride with me
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social media accounts
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a nonprofit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at supportmarybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.