Welcome to Jordyn's Journey
Please Come Walk With Me during the month of October, and help me raise funds locally!
I have been fighting this disease since last year of November. Multicare has taken great care of me during my “journey” and raising money will help my local hospital and sisters in pink in the state of Washington. Although this is how I did not plan or want to spend the last few years of my twenties - I have a new motive in life. I want to educate, advocate and help young women like myself during this battle and help come up with a cure and resources. It is the least I owe my fellow sisters in pink who have or are currently fighting this disease like myself. My family, friends and I are walking for myself and for all my young survivors if you could help me raise money for my team “Jordyn’s Journey” that would be a blessing my goal is to raise $150. If not I know God will provide an abundance of blessings on my team, and my sisters in pink.
100 percent of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. Local to my area!
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community fund programs like:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register for Come Walk With Me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
Come Walk With Me to make a difference in on our community.
Come Walk With Me to ensure that every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at Good Samaritan Hospital gets the necessary support and resources.
Come Walk With Me so no breast cancer patient will have to walk alone during their battle.
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, nonprofit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan Hospital relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services.
Learn more at multicare.org/good-samaritan-hospital.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.