Team Mary Bridge
Please join us as we Ride with Courage on August 24 and 25. We are fundraising to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and we need your help! Will you donate to help us reach our goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need?
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars help:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program stats:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and join our team.
- Help us spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help all children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.