Rotary Riders and Friends
Please join us as we virtually Ride with Courage beginning June 2. We are fundraising to support Mary Bridge Children’s Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID), and we need your help! Will you donate to help us reach our goal and help kids and families at Mary Bridge Children's get the services they need?
100% of your donation will support the programs and services that CAID offers to help children and families seek justice and healing.
Along with the Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC), CAID serves more than 2,000 children annually by bringing together medical and mental health professionals, social workers, law enforcement, and legal advocates to provide comprehensive care.
In 2019, donors helped:
- Provide 1,004 patients with a CAID service i.e. forensic interview, mental health, social work assistance etc.
- Fund 500 forensic interviews
- Fund 415 free physical exams
- 59 children be seen by CAID at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- 78 children from military families receive CAID services (a new program that began in May)
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts
- Register for Courage and our team
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social media accounts