Please join us as we Ride with Courage on August 29 and 30. We are fundraising to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and we need your help! Will you donate to help us reach our goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need?
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge Children's. Here are a few ways your dollars help:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center:
- 45,000 emergency room visits
- 3,800 inpatient stays
- 90 children received chemotherapy and hundreds more received follow-up treatment
Donor-suported community program statistics:
- 494 families stayed at Tree House
- 415 victims of child abuse and neglect were served at the Child Abuse Intervention Department
- 2,683 kids with special needs received therapy at Children’s Therapy Unit
- 453 children received grief support through Bridges Center for Grieving Children
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts
- Register for Courage and join our team
- Help us spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social media accounts