Got a Peloton and want to go all in for Courage? Register as a Virtual Rider and email email@example.com to be added to the Peloton Challenge. You can participate as a member of any Courage Team, form your own or join Team Peloton. We will ride together on Saturday, August 29th at 9:30 am.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 29th, PELOTON GROUp RIDE
9:30am - 12 Noon
All classes will be on Peloton On-Demand classes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for final class selections and instructions.
- 10 minute Warm Up ride
- 30 minute Climb ride
- 60 minute Washington & Oregon ride
- 30 minute Groove ride
- 10 minute Cool down ride
- Add #marybridgecourage as your hashtag and share your participation as you prepare with training rides
- Ask friends, family, neighbors and colleagues to support your training rides. Ideas? Pledge $1 for every training mile ridden prior to the event day. Challenge your Peloton followers with a nice side bet donation to your Courage fundraising
- Post the list of final class selections to your other Peloton friends and ask them to join you for a segment of your ride as both donors and riders
- Bookmark all of the classes so that you can easily navigate between the rides
- High five everyone!
- Hydrate, stretch and take a break when you need to. This is supposed to be fun!
- When you are finished, please take a screenshot of your completed classes and post it to the Courage Facebook page. Feel free to add any pictures of yourself and also post to social media with the hashtag #ridewithcourage
100% of your donation will support the programs and services that CAID offers to help children and families seek justice and healing.
ALONG WITH THE CHILDREN'S ADVOCACY CENTER (CAC), CAID SERVES NEARLY 2,000 CHILDREN ANNUALLY BY BRINGING TOGETHER MEDICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, SOCIAL WORKERS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, AND LEGAL ADVOCATES TO PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE CARE.