Dear Family and Friends,
Our goal to raise at least $500, I want to help make the lives of those fighting breast cancer a little easier. This cause is important to me because five years ago on Sept 12, 2016 I was diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, breast cancer. I was very fortunate my cancer was detected early before it had a chance to spread to other parts of my body. I was blessed with a team of Doctors that I trusted 100% to see me through my treatment and recovery. This October marks my 5th year of being cancer free!!!
Please consider making a donation today!!
100 percent of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community fund programs including:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Click the “join team” button and Come Walk With Us.
- Help us spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social channels.
Come Walk With Me to make a difference in on our community.
Come Walk With Me to ensure that every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at Good Samaritan Hospital gets the necessary support and resources.
Come Walk With Me so no breast cancer patient will have to walk alone during their battle.
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, nonprofit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan Hospital relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services.
Learn more at multicare.org/good-samaritan-hospital.