Thanks for taking a look at my donation page....every dollar helps!
Who would have thunk? That I would be on my 10th year riding the Courage Classic. Well, last year they brought the mountains back.... well, one of them, and I must say, last year was the hardest ride. Even tho I grumble as I climb the passes on my bike, the grumbles and the pain I feel are nothing compared to what the children, cared for by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, feel and have felt. This is why I ride....I need your help! Will you donate to help me reach my goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need? Thank you so much...
UPDATE 5/14/2020: I was looking forward to riding and raising money for such a worthy cause, and yes, I again would have grumbled as I rode, however, due to COVID-19, the courage has been cancelled this year.... HOWEVER.... my riding partner, for the past courage rides, her and I decided we were still going to ride a two day, hilly ride, in August 2020, as equivalent to the Courage as we can.... So, please consider donating, and I promise I will ride, grumble and hope to raise money for those children so worthy of every dime we raise. Thank you so VERY much.
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a nonprofit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at supportmarybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.