Welcome to My Personal Fundraising Page
I am pedaling for the kids!
.......through riding the Courage Bike Ride to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and I need your help! This year the route takes us over Blewitt Pass to Levenworth on day one, and day two takes us back over over old Blewitt Pass back to Cle Elum.
I am riding with Team YMCA to support the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID) at Mary Bridge. I have seen first hand the amazing work that CAID does daily. As many of you know,I am a volunteer at the Amara sanctuary that serves children when they are first removed from their home due to abuse and or neglect. Each child visits CAID during their stay with Amara. The staff are AMAZING! I also have the privilege of being a foster grandma and have experienced the compassionate care our grandson received when he was in the PICU unit at Mary Bridge.
Will you donate to help me reach my goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need? Big or little, all donations add up and insure our most vulnerable children in our community are cared for.
Thanks for your consideration, I think it is now time for me to start training!
Below are a few fun facts about Mary Bridge:
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.